WELCOME TO S.V. INDUSTRIES
S.V. industries & Innovative INC were established as proprietorship firm in the SSI segment engaged in the business of Machinery spare parts, Lab furniture, Stainless steel furniture, Sheet metal fabrication and engineering in 1970 by. At present we are principally involved in fabricating precision laser cut parts various MNCs in the field of engineering. In order to lift the company up to certain level of modernisation.
With the aim to provide high accuracy and swift delivery we have established a workshop having 12000 square feet built-up and land area respectively with modern facilities to fulfil all needs of sheet metal engineering. And planning for 25000 square feet built-up and land area for additional activities.
With the aim to provide sheet metal articles of high accuracy, swift delivery at economical rate S V industries (Innovative Inc) were established as proprietorship firm in the SSI segment in 1970 At present we are principally involved in Light and medium metal fabrication using state of the art latest technology like CNC laser cutting, CNC bending, welding & powder coating etc.
S.V. Industries (Innovative Inc) is committed to the implementation, documentation and maintenance of a Quality System to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2000. This is required to exceed customer expectations, and to that end we promise to:
- Maintain levels of quality for all products and services in accordance with their specified requirements and with a quality expected by the customer, to a degree ensuring an optimal utilization of the available resources within the defined limits of time.
- Develop a working environment that encourages the achievement of consistent high quality by promoting knowledge and understanding of the QMS and providing the necessary training and resources to meet these expectations.
- Ensure continued compliance with ISO 9001 standard through internal auditing and management reviews.
- Address and resolve all customer complaints and take appropriate action to avoid recurrence.
- Develop company’s performance continually through regular and consistent review and monitoring and, whenever necessary, implement changes to the QMS in order to continue expansion in the field of providing tools for planning, design and maintenance of engineering services.